Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:131 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Landscape Engineer (5-10 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Great financial rewards
- A chance to accelerate your career
- We are hiring for a partnership firm. The main business of the partnership firm is to sell and construct residential villas and projects, develop properties and deal with real estate.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- As a Landscape engineer, you are required to work as directed within project, either alone or more often as part of a team, to deliver high quality garden/grounds maintenance or landscaping services.
- To Maintain gardens and off garden tidies
- To Mow (with both informal and formal finishes), trim hedges (with both informal and formal finishes) Border and flower bed management, Leaf/rubbish clearing, Turfing, Planting and work on landscaping projects
- To Assist with ground work in relation to tree operations, Fencing, Decking, Slab laying, Wood working, Walling, Operating a chipper, mower, strimmer, stump grinder, pressure washer, digger, dumper and other machinery
- To Maintain tools and machinery and ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe and conscientious manner
- To compile reports, cost estimates, photos, illustrations, land use studies and models to create a proposal to submit to the client.
- To list the needed materials and supplies, as well as construction details and ensure that their plans are followed during site construction
- You will be expected to be friendly and helpful to customers at all times, work with confidence and enthusiasm, be self motivated, adaptable, proactive and be a team player.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within Landscaping.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems