Talent Acquisition Specialist at LAPP India
Views:379 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
LAPP India - Assistant Manager - Procurement - Indirect Purchase (6-10 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
- To manage company wide indirect purchase activities including Capex.
- To Build robust systems for indirect purchases and bring efficiency through processes and negotiations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To manage end to end all indirect purchase requirements of the organization.
- Meet the requirements of both indirect material and services purchase of the organization efficiently within the timelines.
- To review and put procedures and systems for indirect and services outsourcing meeting Lapp India and Lapp corporate directive guidelines
- Manage all related supplier agreements/contracts from RFP to Contract closure by working closely with the Legal head.
- Proactively analyze spend data and other key figures and champion opportunities to improve performance and efficiency of indirect procurement activities.
- Lead Cost optimization / Cost saving projects for the team.
- Manage appropriate Key Business Metrics and reports regularly to leadership on the status of initiatives.
- Ensure and continuously Align Business Processes to Corporate Directives.
- Graduate Engineer preferably in Mechanical with 6-8 Years of related work experience / Diploma Engineer with 8-10 Years of work experience
Work Location : Jigani, Bangalore