Talent Acquisition Specialist at LAPP India
Views:539 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
LAPP India - Senior Manager - Cable Design & Product Development (14-16 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
1. This position will be in charge of cable design activity
2. Introduction of new products through technology and innovation management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
(Other duties may be assigned beyond the core functions listed below)
- Responsible for the cable design process and submitting technical information to customers and cost information to product management.
- Team up with operation units, technical service, purchase, quality, and other related functions to scale-up and commercialize new technologies, products, and applications.
- Support product-related regulatory compliance.
- Conduct research and provide technical solutions regarding process parameters, process, and other technologies.
- Investigate the root cause of product-related customer complaints and provide technical solutions.
- To work closely with production in setting the process parameters for compounds used.
- Liaise with group companies on developmental and R&D activities.
- Implementation of corporative directives for the product development process.
- Liaise with a technical advisor in setting up of compounding plant and stabilization of process parameters.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position has to manage a team of employees.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and knowledge of polymers would be an added advantage
- At least 15 years of cable design experience in LT, MV, Instrumentation, Control, and Signal Cables.
- Knowledge of process parameters of cable compounds and machinery.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Familiarity of manufacturing parameters and test requirements of various metals and compounds.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data from commercial plant operations.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a rapid-paced changing environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork, behave professionally, and treat others with respect and dignity.
- Must have the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Knowledge of Cable Builder - Optional
- Knowledge of cable application, standards
- Knowledge of standards and its requirements
- Knowledge of technical evaluation of vendors
- Adaptability and decisiveness
- Interpersonal skills