Le Passage to India - Manager - Quality (9-14 yrs)
Job Description : Manager - Quality
Job Title : Manager - Quality
Location : Noida
Company Profile :
- Le Passage to India is one of the leading Destination Management Companies (DMC) in India.
- The Company is part of the world's number one Tourism business leader - TUI Group. TUI Group is a Company of opportunities - for its Customers, Shareholders, and Employees. United under one roof, TUI creates unique holiday experiences through its own portfolio of hotels, cruise lines, airlines and destination based activities across the globe.
- We at Le Passage to India create Journey of a lifetime, every time both for TUI and third party customers. We operate an elaborate network of owned offices across India and strategic alliances in Nepal, Bhutan and India; dedicated teams that specialize in every facet of travel. With our passion for travel, we strive for becoming the most quality-driven and innovative Destination Management Company in the Indian sub-continent.
- In order to achieve this, we leverage the group's global best practices, best in-class workforce and latest technology.
Job Responsibilities :
Role Purpose :
- This role exists to maintain and develop the company's Quality Management System.
- This includes defining in-house quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures and Key Performance Indicators to ensure a continuous improvement of the customer experience. The role brings colleagues together across functions and defines solutions for quality improvement across the business, defines action plans and ensures effective implementation.
- The role is also the acting Management Responsible for the ISO 9001:2015 based Quality Management System of the organisation and ensures its adherence, improvement and recertification on an annual basis.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
Overall, the role entails the following key responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Ensure that the organisation's Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001:2015 standards and regulatory/ legal requirements.
- Manage the audit work to ensure the audit targets are achieved as per ISO 9001:2015 standards. Improve and maintain the quality audit scores.
- Ensure measurement, monitoring and periodic review of internal processes, especially those that impact the quality of the organization's products & services. Ensure timely evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Create, review and communicate agreed in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications to all stakeholders. Continuously work with stakeholders and employees (across levels) to inculcate quality benchmarks across departments /functions.
- Working to ensure quality assurance operational objectives by contributing relevant information, analysis of strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; that have a direct bearing on quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Deploy, control, monitor and ensure thorough vigilance and control over all quality related policies, guidelines and procedures in line and to support business growth & revenue generation.
- Generate, deliver and report timely and proactively to the top management the performance of the QMS (e.g., monthly quality results, results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Designing a performance evaluation sheet & preparing legend for quality & statistical reports
- Continuously keeping a track on quality survey results, taking feedback from stakeholders and release root cause analysis on quality of survey results.
- Runs quality committees aiming at defining solutions to quality issues and quality improvement and monitoring / managing its effective implementation.
- Formulates quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends which includes (failed procedures, corrective actions, and re-validations).
- Responsible for setting highest standards for quality as well as health and safety within the organisation.
- Conduct awareness about quality as a function for all staff members, generating the requisite cognizance.
- Management of quality manual systems, documentation and compliance.
- Responsible for quality related projects and its management.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies required to fulfill role :
- Relevant experience in managing end to end QMS, exposure to process improvement, strategic planning, quality engineering and emphasizing excellence.
- Having experience in managing or being certified on required standards such as ISO 9001:2015.
- Must be sharp-eyed and excellent at paying attention to detail.
- Must have a logical & methodical approach to work and must be accurate when taking measurements and recording figures.
- Thorough professional with a proactive attitude, capable of thinking in and out of the box.
- Must understand QMS blueprints, technical documents, and manuals, ensuring that services meet quality standards.
- Should have result orientation, focus towards continuous improvement, good interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to motivate people to ensure quality guidelines are being followed.
- Professional and mature approach at all times.
- Flexible due to work demands.
- Excellence planning and prioritisation skills.
Job Specifications :
Exp : 9-14 yrs
Relevant Experience : 6-8 years in a similar role, preferably in the service industry
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate (any stream) / Post Graduate or equivalent in a relevant course (Q A/ Customer Service ideally to be a topic) Certification in Quality Control/ Assurance/ PG Diploma in Quality control Management.
Technical Qualification : Excellent Command over MS Office
- Experience Process Improvement, Analysing Information, Strategic Planning, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.