Recruiter at Exotalent
Views:131 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Application Engineer (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Position: Lead Engineer (Application Engineering)
Department : India Engine Engineering
Major purpose :
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
Primary skills :
- Strong product engineering knowledge and exposure in Internal Combustion Diesel engine applications such as construction & agriculture
- Engine and sub system functional knowledge
- Engine application integration in different platform both in mechanical and electronic engine platform, application duty cycle knowledge, verification of engine requirements on vehicle to meet engine application guideline
- Understanding issues on vehicle related to engine and problem solving ability
Secondary skills :
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting of engine on vehicle platform
- Electrical & electronic interface knowledge on engine and vehicle
- ECU tools such as INCA, etc.
Required skills :
- Lead project with strong interpersonal skills such as communication, presentation, collaboration with cross functional team
- Lead application projects and work with all cross functional team to launch successful applications in market by Application Product Delivery Processes
Desired experience :
- 8-12 years of experience in engine engineering with area of expertise in application engineering with hands on experience of construction and agriculture applications
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations while executing application projects successfully
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- University Degree (4 years or equivalent)