Managing Partner at The Perfect 1/One Search
Views:410 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead Auditor - Civil Engineering - Infrastructure Projects (10-14 yrs)
Job Description :
The candidate should be able to independently handle process audit of infrastructure projects, especially the technical part of the project likely Billing, compliance to terms of LOA, compliance to all laws of country applicable to the project.
- Conduct audits of projects and office quality.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by managing projects and teams delivering:
- Validation of information and analysis on strategic audits and reviews;
- Reviewing and approving Gap analysis and audit plans; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits when required; development and implementation of a QMS and system solutions, and training or directing the training of Client staff.
- Prepare, conduct and report on audits.
- Validate quality management systems utilizing established audit procedures; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Please note : The candidate is not expected to deal with the accounting part of the project audit.
1. Degree/Diploma in civil engineering
2. Post qualification around 10 years
3. Experience in working in infrastructure projects like railways, transmission lines, pipelines etc.
4. Experience with a govt granted infrastructure project will be a added advantage
5. Experience in working in ERP a must. Experience with SAP a added advantage.
6. Very little travel involved to project site.