Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Automotive Power Electronics - eVehicle (10-20 yrs)
Lead - Automotive Power Electronics
- Experience in Research & Development, Product Design, Testing & Validation of e-vehicle projects.
- Experience in Design and development of various Power Electronics ECU's (i.e. DC-DC converter, Traction inverter, and On-board charger) for the e-vehicle using various HW platforms.
- Knowledge of safety requirements for HV and LV bus system in the 2W/3W as per AIS
- Integration of various HW blocks to realize the product design considering the AIS requirements and vehicle EE architecture.
- Product Design for EMI/EMC, functional, environmental, thermal, IP compliance, and meeting Regulatory & certification requirements.
- Leading a team of power electronics engineers to deliver the above in a time-bound manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of experienced Power Electronics and technicians. l Contribute to continuous technological improvements in existing and new products.
- Technical ownership of areas of the electronic hardware design, development, and validation of automotive electronic system components for high voltage vehicle battery systems.
- Electrical system integration experience with knowledge in high voltage DC/AC systems for EV integration. l Experience with modeling and simulation software such as LTspice, MATLAB, and Ansys.
- Develop, lead, and drive a collaborative team environment.
- Identify, improve and correct technical quality-related issues and provide "hands-on" technical leadership to achieve results.
- Interface with SUPPLIERS AND OEMs on the technical issues.
- Root cause analysis of testing with Validation team in ensuring Robust Product.
- Knowledge of Project SLD, BOM, Specifications, Drawings, Tender summary documentation. l Have knowledge of EMI/EMC regulations/standards (CISPR, IEC/EN, ISO, etc.).
- Expertise in functional safety ISO-26262 standard, DVP Preparation, DFMEA, Design Release Documents, RCA, 8D.