Lead TA - Engineering at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:198 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Civil Engineer (18-25 yrs)
- Lead all civil related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning and ensure timely completion
- Define project scope for all civil engineering activities and participate in preparing tenders
- Review of Tender documents, procurement specifications, technical calculations as necessary, etc. and carry out technical evaluations
- Reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, documents, drawings, Equipment & Piping Layouts, Inspection & Test Plans, 3D model, etc. during FEED and detailed engineering phase of the Project
- Coordination with PMC, FEED and EPC contractors during all phases of the project from Owner's side for developing, implementing, and complying of the project procedures
- Supervision of the Construction, Pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities of Civil activities
- Project Progress monitoring and initiate necessary actions to meet the project completion schedules in coordination with other disciplines. Maintain an overview over the entire technical delivery ensuring that all scope is appropriately covered and that all parties clearly understand their requirements and their interfaces with others
- Participate in HAZOP, QRA, HAZID & HSEIA
- Civil Inspections & clearances during various stages of the project.
- Ensure a formal and disciplined technical communication protocols by establishing and maintaining a live tracking register for all activities.
- Ensure effective maintenance of Civil activities of the plant, including preventive, predictive, corrective maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Development and implementation of CMMS (Centralized Maintenance Management System)
- Procurement of equipment, spares, items as necessary and inspections of the same.
- Preparation of Scope of works for Service Contracts, tendering, review of contract bids, Contract awarding and implementation.
- Day-to-day coordination with user sections for prioritising scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities
- Shutdown & Plant Turnaround Planning and Execution.
- Ensure and maintain safe working practices and procedures in the section.
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience in Reclamation and Ground Improvements, Soil Investigation, Plot Plan Development, Foundation/Architectural/Structural Design, Roads and Drains Design, Refractory Application, different types of materials used in Refinery/Petrochemicals industry, Tools & Appliances used in the refinery/ petrochemicals Industry, Codes and Standards
- Experience in FEED and Detailed Engineering
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of QHSE requirements during Project and Operation phases
- Commercial acumen, familiar with budget preparation and cost optimization
- Technical report including MIS and no-routine reports writing
- Root cause analysis
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
- Decision making ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.