Principal Consultant at Astitva HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:161 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Design Engineer - Electrical & Electronics (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Technology.
- Master in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Technology.
- Experience in Construction Equipment- s, Concrete Surface Machine, Compactor, Frequency Coveter, Floor Grinding Machines & similar OEM Product Design & Development for 12 to 15 years.
- E&E System components like Motor, Battery, Inverter, AC DC Converter selection, Create specification, software requirements, circuit, schematic & layout design from concept to production.
- Product design with Interlocking & Safety features inbuilt, Efficiency Improvements, Reduce Cost of Electronics System, Feasibility study & report & Easy to Operate & Service in Field.
- Expertise on Battery & Electrical Operated Motor, Machine & Equipment's is preferred.
- Idea Generation, Calculation, Understand Customer Needs, Define Problem, Prototype & Solution.
- Design Release from Concept, Proto & Final Production. System Architecture & Product Specification
- Product Design with Design Review, Safety Review, Risk Analysis & Mitigation, FEA, DFMEA & 8D.
- Working with cross function team, review, problem solution, co-ordination with supplier & planning.
- Working on electronics product design, motor design, integration, packaging, Embedded Electronics product, UPS, SMPS, Power Supply, Battery, Solar, Inverter, Booster electronics & electrical system
- Knowledge on Power Electrical & Electronics, PCB Design, AC, DC, Converter, Battery, Frequency Converter, Inverter Design, Attention in Design Details, Components selection and HMI Interference.
- Product Design, Development, Testing, Verification & Validation with Compliance.
- Experience in leading team members with at least two direct reporting for 2 years.