Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:10 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Drilling Engineer (10-20 yrs)
Position : Lead Drilling Engineer
Location Barmer / Jorhat
Key Role Expectations:
- Primary responsibility will be well construction (both offshore and onshore), maintenance and abandonment operations, in compliance with the Well Construction and Operations Minimum Standards Policy.
- The Candidate should be a B.E/ B. Tech or M. Tech having an experience in Offshore and well as land Drilling
- Experience & Proven staff management skills, Remote operation management experience,, Drilling Supervisor Experience. and International experience
The Lead/Principal Drilling Engineer will be responsible for Ensuring that the Drilling team direct reports maintains and works to the Well Construction and Operations Minimum Standards Policy and the HSE Management system and deliver superior operational performance.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to HSE policy.
- Managing the performance and development of direct reports so that they are motivated and utilized to their full potential.
- Duties will include managing, monitoring & following up the daily drilling operation and anticipating drilling problems.
- Carry out technical evaluations for procurement of equipment & services necessary for operations.
- Mentoring entry level and mid-level engineers.
- Supporting other Asset projects where Well data, technical calculations, time and cost estimates are required.
- Work as onsite Night Drilling supervisor, whenever required.
- Ensure that the well construction design is technically fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Writing/review of time estimates, drilling Programmes and montages.
- Production/review of Non Conformance Reports/Lessons Learned/end of well reports.
- Review of new technology and the communication of information relevant to operations
- Preparation of HSE notifications and input into other Governmental requirements
- Preparation of load out lists & tracking tangibles & equipment.
- Preparation/review of casing designs/drill string designs/hydraulics designs, torque and drag models, casing wear models.
- Oversee cost tracking and cost forecasting.
- Organising and leading Peer Reviews for well designs.
- Ensuring that the required contracts are in place and long lead equipment is available when required.
- Ensuring programs are executed as planned unless a formal change control process has been correctly implemented
- Providing consultation on equipment behavior and offering solutions.