CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:177 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Lead Engineer - Automotive Exterior Lighting (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Candidates should have 8 to- 10- years of Product Design and development experience in Automotive Exterior Lighting Components of passenger vehicles. (Headlamp, Tail Lamp and other aggregate functions)
2. Should have a thorough knowledge of the Design and development process (New Product Development) of the lamps.
3. Working experience in Component & System-level designing
4. Good Knowledge in Manufacturing & Assembly feasibility study
5. Experience in constructing component DVP and R and DFMEA
6. Strong knowledge of plastic manufacturing and attachment process. Knowledge of sheet metal process.
7. Working knowledge on Automotive lighting regulatory and certification requirements
8. Knowledge & Experience to work with Tier 1/Tier 2 and all CFT to meet design targets.
9. Good communication skills, presentation skills, technical report writing skills, and timeline creation and management skills are required
10. Work experience with International Tier 1 and OEMs-
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
12. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Interaction and coordination with the customer, supplier, and CFT.
- Benchmarking and gap analysis between comparative systems.
- Master section generation and review.
- Task assignment to the team and ensure on-time completion with quality check.
- Guiding the team for engineering solution and catiaV5 troubleshooting and design review.
- Understanding of System / Vehicle level testing, DVP.
- To have complete understanding & should able to work on component/Assy. drawings & GD and T.
- Packaging and DMU rules and to check constraints for Parts.
- Generate/Review for DFMEA, DFx. Technical document.
- Understanding results received from CAE, optics simulation, and physical testing and providing solutions.
- Homologation/ Legal & safety requirements.
CAD/CAE Tools : Catia V5
Qualification : B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Production, and Industrial Engineering (Full- Time) from an accredited university
No. of Positions : 2
Engagement Type : Contract on Third Party Payroll