Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:105 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Engineer - Mechanical Component Design - Aircraft Engine (5-9 yrs)
Job Title/Designation : Lead Engineer - Mechanical Component Design (aircraft engine)
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Position Name : Lead Engineer - Mechanical Component.
Experience : 5 - 9 Years.
Required Qualifications : PhD/ MTech / MS/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil Structural Engineering
Location : Bangalore.
Required Skill Set :
- Relevant experience on mechanical Analysis/ design/hardware ownership of aircraft engine components
- Exposure to Mechanical Component Design, (Structural, Vibe and Heat transfer) analysis, Manufacturing processes will be added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Execute Hardware Ownership, Design, analysis of components/ subsystems for issue resolution, performance improvements, cost reductions, Durability improvements
- Provide engineering support, within one's specialty, to team on HW design & analysis, cost reduction, Mfg. issue resolution, certification and quality initiatives
- Ensure Hardware delivery of components/ subsystems
- Demonstrate technical expertise & system level thinking to meet design CTQs for MSE module
- Deliver on cost, performance & weight targets pertaining to the Module
- Collaborate with PSE for developing/implementing leading indicators/field plan for the Module
- Should network & establish strong connections with Commodity CTHs, Cross functions teams viz. Shop, SC, Repair, MAE, CTPs and Shop technical teams to achieve the desired outcomes for module
- Provide mentoring as needed to the young engineers in team to meet the program deadlines
- Foster and inspire a collaborative work style and display team-oriented behaviour with a dedicated example of communication internally and externally
- Leverage digital tools & analyse the data insights to drive appropriate actions
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 17,00,000 to 18,00,000