HR Manager at Transven Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:300 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead Engineer - MEP (10-18 yrs)
The story of Transven began with founders who came together from various IIT's to start something they believed in. Together with a great team they have build an engineering company which caters to the Giants of the Real Estate. At Transven we deliver high performance design and engineering design reducing carbon footprint for companies and how they impact Mother earth
Director at Transven contributes her expertise in sustainable development policies for government and non government institutions. She has also worked with various manufacturers, consumer organization in implementing energy efficient programs. Also, she has been the jury member of the CWI [Construction Week of India].
Roles and responsibilities :
- Design of HVAC, Water Supply, drainage & firefighting ventilation other mechanical system.
- Heat load calculation with HAP, Hevacomp or IES, ventilation calculation, water supply sizing & drainage calculation.
- Able to calculate the pressure drop calculation for duct & pipes.
- Equipment capacity sizing & selection of equipment's.
- Financially manage contracts, budgets, and design changes on projects while maintaining the highest level of service delivery.
- Taking ownership of client relationships and the financial success of the team and projects.
- Review Heatload Calculation, Design Basis Report (DBR), Conceptual Design, Technical Specification, Bill of Quantities (BOQ), and Quality Audit Report produced by the team for projects from start to completion.
- Delivery process for technical specifications, reports and drawings produced by the team for projects from start to completion.
- Perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- MEP coordination & checking.
- Certify the layout / model in Revit/ CAD.
Key competencies :
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Microsoft excel and word
- Basic knowledge of building construction (preferable)