Business Analyst at Haarvard Management consultant
Views:510 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Engineer - Operations & Maintenance - Pipe Conveyor System (2-8 yrs)
Job description :
1. Conduct Tool Box meeting for the day
2. Plan the maintenance job of the day - Preventive, Breakdown, Proactive, OBM, etc.,
3. Ensure availability of PTW, LOTOTO and EI
4. Hand over the equipment in good condition to operate after taking trial, ensuring cleanliness and removal of tools, tackles, used spares or consumables, or any other material used for carrying out the maintenance job. Close the permits and ensure the equipment is energized as per the safety procedure.
5. Update maintenance records, equipment history, and other MIS database
6. Adopt LLF (Look, Listen and Feel) system to ensure equipment/system are running properly and caution operation if any abnormality is observed and initiate O&M QR if required.
Expecting candidate with at least 2 yrs of experience in handling Pipe Conveyors.