Lead recruiter at Rosselle Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:256 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead Engineer - Process Safety - Pharma (10-18 yrs)
A. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB :
The process safety lead will be responsible for supporting and continual Improvement of the process safety studies for all stages of project related to large/medium secondary and consumer plants, large / medium primary plants(API) in terms of various process safety evaluation techniques / PHIRA studies such as EHS screening, HAZID, HAZOP, What-If Studies, SIL assessment etc.
- Provide technical support to the process team to help evaluate risks and cost effectively resolve Process Safety (PS).
- Lead the Hazardous area classification studies, HAZID, HAZOP. Conducting overall process review and to identify process hazards, compiling the data and recommending appropriate preventing and mitigating techniques so as to ensure the overall safety of the client.
B. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- A bachelor degree in Chemical engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years in process engineering or technical services department from Pharmaceutical / Biotech plant.
C. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead the process safety studies and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule.
- To provide expert EHS advice on Process Safety.
- Maintain contact with other disciplines/groups to ensure :
a) Project Manager and/or Engineer are aware of problems of progress delays.
b) Maintain effective relationships with client
c) Proper interchange of information.
d) Proper interchange of documents
e) Interface is correctly defined.
D. Skill Set :
a) Technically proficient in areas of process safety.
b) Thorough knowledge on applicable international standards.
c) Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
d) Excellent communication with all levels of the organization
e) Self-motivated and organizational skills to enable independently plan, execute and implement activities in a timely manner.
f) Proficient computer skills and data management
g) Good team player.