Lead Engineer - Research & Development - Construction Equipment (8-12 yrs)
Position & Functional Area : Lead Engineer (R&D)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech Mechanical
Work Experience : 8 to 12 years (Construction Equipment/ Agriculture Tractors)
Designation : Sr. Manager
Competence : Hydraulics & Vehicle Integration
Job Description :
- Lead a team of R&D
- Design, develop and manage Mechanical & Hydraulic systems of Skid Steer Loader and its attachments.
- Create Hydraulic schematics & circuits diagrams.
- Create concepts of Hydraulic & Mechanical systems.
- Interact with suppliers for proprietary parts finalization.
- Prepare DVP, test and validate Hydraulic & Mechanical systems of the machines.
- Lead homologation and certification activities.
- Introduce innovative solutions to upgrade the machines.
- Resolve field failures and introduce improved and upgraded features in the machines.
Functional Requirements :
- Should be a team leader and player as well.
- Should have sound knowledge and work experience in Hydraulics & Mechanical Systems, expertise in engineering calculations.
- Should have strong track record of designing various aggregates, their development & implementation.
- Should have hands on work experience on 3D CAD Modelling & creating drawings (Creo/ProE/AutoCad).
- Should have knowledge of quality systems, scientifically resolving problems using problem solving methodologies, problem diagnosis and solutions implementations.