Lead Engineer - Trims Tools Design - Automotive (8-14 yrs)
Golden Opportunity!!! We have an immediate opening for a Lead Engineer- Automotive trims design of IP system/Interior/ Exterior trims systems at A leading automobile Research Center in Chennai location.
Trim Engineering - Senior Engineer (Delivery Function)
- Automotive Trims Engineering
Educational Qualification :
Postgraduate/ Graduate in Mechanical/Automobile/CIPET
Experience & background :
- 6 to 8 years- experience in Trim Design at Automobile OEM or Tier 1.
- At least one complete project design and development of IP system/Interior/ Exterior trims systems.
- Expertise on plastic component design and knowledge and understanding of tooling and material used in automotive trims
- Sound knowledge of engineering and system documents like SOR, DFMEA, DVP, DFA, DOE etc.
- Hands on experience in Catia V5 and engineering data management systems.
- Knowledge of full vehicle development lifecycle
- Descent knowledge of Program RISK identification & mitigation.
- Strong tracking with interface team & collaboration with other technical teams to deliver project on time.
- Project management
1. To track & drive the project as per plan.
2. Identifying potential RISK in time, quality & Cost and working out mitigation plan.
3. Project planning and delivering milestones as planned.
4. Managing the program by driving technical & CAD team for respective milestones
5. Close coordination with CFT and supplier.
Interested candidates send your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.