Career Advisor at Reeracoen India Private Limited
Views:230 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead Firmware Engineer - Electronics Design (7-15 yrs)
Job Description : We have an urgent opportunity for one of our clients kindly go through the job description revert me if you are interested.
Position : Lead Firmware Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Nurture your team of FW engineers through teaching & transferring your applicable experience.
- Push dev. Velocity, code quality, and documentation standard higher (and higher)
- Specify, design and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems. for complex mixed-signal products (high/low voltage BMS architectures/IoT platforms)
- Design scalable FW architecture designed to operate with different hardware products
- Interface with technology specialist to integrate innovative algorithms & signal processing features for battery management.
- Work with various cost-effective MCU platforms for industrial & automotive domains (STM32, DsPics, ARM-M)
- Hands-on hardware bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
- Make performance and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements.
Required Experience (Web) :
- BS, MS or PhD in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Experience in embedded architecture for a complex system in automotive, battery, critical systems
- 7 years of professional working experience in these areas.
- Working knowledge of embedded system development quality management
- Familiarity with Safety standards such as IEC 61508 / ISO 26262 is highly preferred.
- Test-driven development and familiarity with developer-driven automated testing.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate with foreign teammates.
- Experience with 16/32 bits Microchip MCUs & STM32 MCUs is a plus.
- Experience with communication modules (GSM / BLE) is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.