Lead - Industrial Engineering - Manufacturing Firm (7-11 yrs)
Multinational manufacturing firm:
Location : Bawal, Haryana
6 days working
Brief about the role :
1. Provides technical leadership in the design and implementation of various new or improved technologies, systems, and processes to make the plant more productive and efficient.
2. Acting as a technical leader in the analysis of operating environment, including process inefficiencies, costs, materials, and energy; conducting comprehensive time and motion studies.
3. Developing and evaluating complex pilot programs, simulations and prototypes; facilitating the application of new processes and tools.
4. Designing the complex layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency; consulting on the planning of workforce utilization, space requirements, budgeting and workflow for a plant.
5. Coaching less experienced engineers in conceptualizing improvements, developing and presenting business cases to management and conducting capability studies.
Must Have : Industrial Engineering experience in a large manufacturing setup, team leader, good educational background, B.Tech as qualification.