HR at Avant Garde Corporate Services
Views:25 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Inspection Engineer - Testing & Certification - Chemicals/Petrochemical/Oil & Gas (18-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must have knowledge about Steel Structure design with calculation, Inspection methodology, Client co-ordination.
- Candidates should be from Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Chemical Complex background.
- Candidates must have experience in either structural design or inspection.
- Leadership role for assessment of Steel Structure stability & Evaluation of Design deficiency for Petrochemical & Chemical Complex as a project Lead.
- Steel Structure Stability & design deficiency for Petrochemical, Chemical, Refinery or Oil and Gas Complex.
- Adept in resolving technical issues within the stipulated time.
- Preparation, review, and Evaluation of inspection reports.
- Candidate should be capable to carry out visual inspection & suggest suitable NDT Methods and making a list of assets.
- Capability to learn new software and facing new, innovative challenges.
- Good knowledge of STAAD Pro., SACS, RFEM, RSTAB, MS-Office.
- Working closely on Project plans with clients, Designer, and other professionals.
- Review design ideas using CAD software.
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions.
- Inspecting unsafe Structure and recommending options for repairs or demolition
- Supervising project teams & Giving progress reports to clients and senior managers.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Providing technical advice and liaising with relevant professional staff such as Client, Designer and Inspection Engineer.
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by Engineers as well as administering contracts