Recruiter Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:335 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead Interior Designer - Architectural Drawing (3-6 yrs)
Job brief : We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing:
1. Background: Interior design (Having architecture background is bonus)
2. Past Companies: Starbucks, Wework, Space matrix - will be plus point
3. Experience bracket : 3-5 year
4. State : Hands on and able to lead a team
5. Bonus: Have work covered in magazines etc. Have an amazing behance portfolio.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the brief
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce sample and mood products
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Have a start-up experience (funded)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS/MS degree in Interior Design or similar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.