Director at SV Management Consultants
Views:20 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Manufacturing Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manufacturing Processes, Industrial Engineering, Quality, Tooling and Tool Design Concept
- Work within the EPDP to plan and implement the manufacture of new products or major new process
- Leads or Manages Projects in Manufacturing Engineering of Moderate to large scope. Plans, Coordinates, the installation of new equipment or Product programs
- Innovate and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomics improvement initiatives of broad scope
- Research, develops and implements electronic tools to optimise product, processes and facilities
- Leads in the development and implementation of plans to support lean manufacturing
- Defines and leads team studies related to Capacity, Energy, Productivity and Efficiency of broad scope
- Defines and leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing process and technology of broader scope
- Experience in Industrial Engineering, Production methods, Quality
- Experience with shop floor manufacturing, CIPP and work measurement
- Experience with Engineering tools, Virtual tools, system and database
- Experience with line and process design, Material presentation, cycle of imbalance and visual management tools
- MES new features deployment
- MBOM, SAP, MPM in depth knowledge.
Candidate Profile :
Candidate- Female ONLY - Graduate Engineer with 10- 15 yrs of experience in Any Auto OEM/ Tractor Industries
Good leadership quality.
Good knowledge of Quality Systems / Safety Systems.