Lead Mechanical Engineer (2-14 yrs)
Designation: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Type: Full Time and On roll
- 2 to 15 years of experience in total out of which 1+ years in Oil & Gas experience and 1 to 2 years- experience in offshore platforms and 2 to 3 years in offshore substations.
- Well familiar with International codes and standards, materials, specifications, calculations and datasheets for static, rotating and package equipment.
- Familiar with Piping Material specifications, drawings and deliverables is an added advantage.
- Have thorough knowledge of:
- Rotating Equipment - Gas Compressors, Pumps, Mechanical Packages, Material Handling equipment
- Pressure Vessel Design, API-Tanks design. Knowledge on design of Floating roof tanks will be an added advantage
- Hands on knowledge with PV Elite and tank calculation software.
- Knowledge of 3D Model review software like Navis.
- Experience in Offshore Sub-Stations - 2 or 3 substations.
- Experience in Green projects like Power to X, Hydrogen, Carbon Capture, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Offshore Sub-station layout will be an added advantage.
- Good English Skills, both written and oral.
- Review contract documents and identify requirements and scope of work for project execution.
- Must have a sound technical knowledge on Mechanical equipment - Rotating, Static, and Package equipment.
- Knowledge of preparation of data sheets, technical specifications, technical requisitions, technical bid evaluations of different type of Mechanical equipment, post order vendor data review and coordination with vendors.
- Should have sound knowledge of material handling equipment selection and studies - offshore.
- Should be familiar and experience in offshore projects - Oil & Gas and Substations.
- Should be familiar with offshore sub-station layout concepts, global codes and standards requirement.
- Should have worked in Global multi-cultural environment and carried out Multi-discipline projects.
- Should have strong practical knowledge on Mechanical Equipment handling, installation, maintenance, life extension, etc.