Consultant at Aaviah People'S Network Company
Views:122 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - New Product Development/Investment Casting - Aerospace Components (5-9 yrs)
- The New Product Development Lead in the Aerospace Castings Industry is a crucial role responsible for spearheading the creation, design, and successful introduction of cutting-edge casting solutions tailored for aerospace customers. This role demands a blend of technical expertise, project management finesse, and creative ingenuity to develop new products that fulfill stringent aerospace requirements while ensuring the highest levels of quality and performance. This role needs ensuring alignment with advanced aerospace standards, certifications, and understanding the critical importance of precision and documentation.
Education and Certifications : B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Diploma or certification courses would be an added advantage
- 5-9 years in experience in product development, preferably within the aerospace industry
- Proven track record of leading successful cross-functional teams and product launches preferably in the aerospace casting industry
Technical/Functional Expertise & other competencies :
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace casting processes, materials, advances manufacturing techniques and intricate regulations and standards pertinent to aerospace casting products
- Proficiency in using CAD or related software for streamlined product design and development
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication skills for interacting with internal teams, external partners, and customers
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.