Lead - Office Administration - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
About the Company :
A US-based Fin-Tech company is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, high energy individual with significant expertise in Office and Facilities Administration to provide requisite support for everyday business operations.
This company is 13 years old, on a very fast growth path, well-funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
About the Role :
This is an Admin Lead role where the Incumbent will be responsible to lead and manage office facilities, security, procurement and all other administrative aspects in a cost efficient and excellence mode.
The Admin Lead position is based out of Noida. Noida based or nearby locations based candidates preferred.
Role Requirements :
- Accountable for the proper budgeting of Administration, facilities, procurement on an annual basis and measuring controls on a monthly and quarterly basis for reports related to Budgets Vs Actual (Variance)
- Design, develop and implement the standard operating procedures (SOP's) for entire administration, facilities and procurement functions requirements.
- Oversee entire facilities and administration management (end to end) and provide exemplary services in a cost efficient mode
- Ensure excellence in housekeeping, cafeteria services and user friendly security services
- Oversee overall procurement process (End to end). Negotiate hard and ensure best-in-class vendor services (Contracts, renewals, AMC- s).
- Ensure optimum usage of floor layout, regular upkeep and maintenance as per defined aesthetics
- Regular asset management, including regular stock-keeping, inventory control etc.
- Ensure repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building fixtures etc. on a timely basis
- Event Management: organize meetings, conferences, make travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests & foreign delegates. Support engagement events and activities, organize off-sites and any other outdoor events.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements
- Monitor all Statutory Compliance requirements. Ensure health and safety measures without compromising on office aesthetics. Establish connections with key personnel in regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate admin, procurement and facility related audits. Responsible for conducting internal (end to end) audits periodically - daily, weekly, monthly as appropriate for respective domains (admin, procurement, housekeeping, maintenance, security etc.).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support audits and observations of ISO and SOC-2 compliance, as and when required.
- Supervision of multi-disciplinary team of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security, housekeeping, front desk management, mail services etc.
- Special Projects: Incumbent will be assigned official projects/assignments as per business needs from time to time
Key Candidate Attributes :
- Graduate/Post-Graduate(MBA) - Engineering, Operations, Systems etc.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive and all-round experience in office administration, facilities and procurement
- Adept in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans
- Problem solving, analytical and networking skills with very high level of details orientation
- High level of integrity, dependability, strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- An action oriented and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills.Must be physically fit.
- Strong MIS /analytics Skills (Knowledge of advanced excel will be preferred)
- Strong communications skills (both written & verbal)
Selection Process :
The selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.