Hr Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:376 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead Petroleum Engineer (10-15 yrs)
We have urgent openings for Leading Manufacturing Industry as a Lead Petroleum Engineer - Barmer..
Role Summary :
- The right candidate will drive and perform technical supervision of Petroleum Engineering activities in onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Fields, including all aspects of rigless well work (from job design to on-site implementation); well surveillance and well/field performance optimization.
- The successful candidate will be able to build well flow models and perform nodal analysis, participate in interdisciplinary team projects/activities and steward implementation of petroleum engineering technologies to maximize oil production and recovery.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Modelling wells to optimize production and improved well performance
- Field Development Planning - Long Term Strategies
- Optimize well performance and manage well intervention operations including coiled tubing, slick line and E-line.
- Integrating with geoscience, facilities and well engineering teams to improve well performance
- Prepare annual work plan and budgets for well reservoir management operations based on planned reservoir surveillance, production/injection enhancement and optimization requirements etc.
- Actively participate and collaborate with Production Technology team in planning for projects aimed at production/injection optimization and enhancement.
- Plan and supervise coaching and development of junior staff.
- Review stimulation and well intervention programs prior to approval
Qualification and Experience :
- Graduate in Engineering (Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in production optimization and well services.
- Experience and knowledge of production software including OLGA, Prosper, GAP, OFM, Emeraude, Scalechem and Saphir
- Experience in artificial lift selection, design and modelling by utilizing standard software suites.
- General understanding of production surface facilities and well integrity management.
- Strong background in operations planning and execution of rigless well services operations including stimulation, coiled tubing, slickline and E-line.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Solid understanding of HSE aspects in oilfield operations and design.
Suitable candidate can apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.