HR Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:624 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead Petrophysicist - Petroleum Engineering (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must have experience with reservoir characterization and understands the key uncertainties with respect to exploration and appraisal planning.
- Petrophysicist in an exploration asset you will have experience in acquiring, QC and analysing data from all available sources, including drilling operations, wireline logs, cores, seismic and specialized studies/research to produce integrated models of wells in the subsurface.
- The candidate must have also significant expertise in the design, collection and interpretation of core-based rock property data, and integration of this with logging data and reservoir models.
- The Petrophysicist is also one of the key hands-on interfacing between the G&G and reservoir engineering data.
- He/she must understand all common logging techniques and be able to evaluate them: Formation Evaluation, Pressure, Formation Imaging, Cement and Casing evaluation.
- He/she will be working in a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Geologists, Geophysicists, and Reservoir Engineers.
- He/she will be liaising closely with Well Engineering team, Functional Experts, JV technical representatives, and Well site service providers for optimisation of data acquisition activities.
- A part of the role is providing and transferring skill sets and best practice to colleagues and juniors.
- Provide discipline specific quality assurance to peer reviews to allow sound technical evaluation of E&P projects
- Provide petrophysical support to business development projects & data room visits to allow sound technical evaluation of E&P projects
- Plan, supervise, and coordinate evaluation and analysis of petrophysical data necessary for Geologist, Geophysicist and Reservoir in order to predict the presence of hydrocarbons in wells for calculations of oil and gas reserves and for reservoir studies.
- Contribute to preparation of technical workflows
- Identifies, designs and implements field studies, which will facilitate future field development.
- Interfaces with technical management to identify, develop and implement joint technical initiatives.
- Participates in well planning and assists with development of pre-drill documentation packages (i.e. designs and provides logging program, identifies potential logging hazards, etc.).
- Performs quick look formation evaluation methods in support of real-time decision making and provides input for selection of perforation and testing intervals.
- Provides operational and technical support for open hole and cased hole logging operations including acquisition planning, QC, and analysis of all logs acquired.
- Makes recommendations regarding Routine (RCA) and Special Core Analysis (SCAL) work to be done for measurement of petrophysical parameters. Designs and supervises core analysis lab measurements in collaboration with other concerned staff.
- Develops scope of work for tendering of petrophysical services and analyses tenders.
- Monitors petrophysical contractors and administers contractors Quality Assurance Plan.
- Coach and mentor technical and junior staff
- Document all technical work performed in the relevant systems
- Maintains and ensures accuracy and completeness of petrophysical databases/catalogues (digital and hard copy).
Interested candidates can apply here.
For further information contact Deepa : 9840727899
Deepa / HR Recruiter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.