Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:201 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - PMO - Polymer OEM Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
- A leading OEM in Polymer industry is looking for PMO lead in corporate strategy role supporting leadership in forming medium/ long term strategy and growth plan.
- Key involvement and contribution required into Project Management for new projects, green field and brown field both, Business planning, advanced Planning & Projects, Manufacturing Strategy, Supply Chain Management that contributes to top-line & bottom-line objectives and lead to significant improvement in overall business results used strategic frameworks and tools to formulate strategy.
- A full time MBA/PGDM from TIER-1 institute with Bachelor degree (B.Tech/BE in Polymer/Chemical/Plastic/Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical etc and should have experience in project execution of polymer procession plants preferably a PVC/HDPE pipe and fitting plant.
- Formulate strategic plans of the Company. Monitor & Control plans to achieve Company targets.
- Managing the complete project/s end to end.
- Performed analysis & evaluation of business trends across different business functions & participated in formulating business strategy for the future
- Formulated, deployed & communicated strategic roadmap and created solutions for complex business problems
- Provided strategic inputs & discussed implications of global trends, market trends, and events on existing business model
- Took ownership of all business processes, providing strategic inputs and created future blueprint; worked directly with the key stakeholders and ensured exhaustive scan of related and new opportunities
- Defining scope and developing project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, contingency plans, and allocation of resources/manpower.
- Overseeing the preparation of layouts, P&IDs, equipment & controls detailing, cost estimation, Project completion timelines and schedules.
- Controlling & monitoring of Project/s Progress & performance. Risk identification, planning & implementing mitigation.
- Designing and detailing of Civil, Mechanical, Utility, architecture, Electrical and instrumentation activities, planning and execution to create new facility or augmentation of existing facility
- Identifying bottlenecks and developing strategies in order to achieve improved efficiencies.
- Ensuring adherence to all EHS norms/compliances prevailing in the organization at all project sites.
- Managing customer relations and ensuring project deliveries expectations are met.
- Reviewing Cost Estimation provided by vendors, Preparing & monitoring Budget, Cash flow, Sanctions for various expenses, Preparing Costing report for higher management. Responsible for profitability of the Project.
- Capturing the Project learning & discussion among internal stakeholders, feed back to the external stakeholders.