Team Lead at Joulestowatts
Views:673 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lead - Procurement - Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
Below is the Job Description for the opportunity for your reference:
I. Job Summary :
This position is part of Enterprise Strategic Sourcing Team, which has the responsibility to manage Indirect spend for organisation. The purpose of this position is to manage the various responsibilities related to procurement of non-IT goods and services from third parties, predominantly for the real estate category.
- Keeping in line with the overall risk and regulatory framework, ensure the purchasing activity is carried out within the ambit and conformity of all the applicable rules, laws, policies and regulations;
- Manage project procurement, specifically in real estate projects area and support other sub categories under the non-IT scope.
- Work closely with stakeholders to finalize scope, specification and BOQ
- Oversee sourcing, negotiation, evaluation and supplier selection process
- Network and knowledge of local market (Bangalore, India) vendor community for the respective commodities (Must have)
- Ensure that all contracts are duly reviewed and renewed on time
- Build key insights and identify savings opportunities, contribute to function's cost savings goals
- Identify and manage third party risk effectively
Spend management : Market intelligence, analyze the spend and patterns to identify opportunity for consolidation, supplier base rationalization, demand management, alternative analysis etc.
- Support in resolving supply, payment and contract disputes
Vendor management : Onboarding, due diligence, assessment and ongoing relationship
- Reporting and be accountable for results
II. Qualifications & Qualities :
- Bachelor's degree, candidates with required skills and certification in supply management (CPSM, CIPS etc.) will be preferred
- 8+ years of experience in real estate procurement and vendor management
- Demonstrate knowledge in tax, contracts and commercial law.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior stake holders and cross functional teams to drive agenda
- A team player with ability to work with people from all corporate levels
- Strong business understanding and know-how, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong data collection, collation and representation skills
- Customer and service centric mind set, placing the user at the heart of the solution
- Strong liaising, project management, co-ordination, planning and facilitating skills