Senior Recruiter at GIG Consultants
Views:158 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Proposal Engineer - Oil & Gas (3-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibility :
1. Sizing for Oil and gas fired Steam boiler & thermic fluid heater
2. Selection of rotary equipment (F D Fan & Thermic fluid pump)
3. Read tender specification and discuss clarification and deviations with customer.
4. Selection and experience on pressure jet burner, rotary cup burner and steam atomized burner
5. Preparation of technical offer & technical data sheets.
6. Selection of Material of construction as per IS, ASTM, BS, EN standards for pressure & non-pressure parts
7. Co-ordination with other departments like electrical, C&I, planning and efficiency, QC etc
8. Preparation of P&ID, Block Layout
9. Prepare bill of material and costing.
10. Conduct OTM.
Critical Competencies for the Job
1. Ability to interpret tender requirement inline with client expectations.
2. Knowledge of hazardous area classification and technical requirements
3. Knowledge of oil and gas ( Hydrogen, natural gas, off gas, Mix gas etc. ) fired boiler and thermal oil heater
4. Knowledge of Design standard like IBR, EN & ASME and international standards.
5. Knowledge different burner technology
6. Knowledge on Layout preparation, P&Ds and PFDs etc
7. Ability to prepare and review technical offering & Cost Estimation from first principle and available past data
8. Effective communication skills verbal and written
9. Good at Organizing and Planning
10. Process and result oriented, with good analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.