Founder & Principal Consultant at Catalyst Management
Views:235 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Lead - Quality Assurance - FMCG (4-5 yrs)
Quality Assurance - Lead
Job Description :
- To prepare and maintain the company's QA manual and to control and supervise all amendments and revisions.
- To perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company's management.
- To develop, monitor, maintain and amend all internal processes within the company.
- To get the all the necessary certifications for the organization.
- To review vendors- and consultants- QA/QC systems in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- To conduct on-site and off-site contractor, consultant and supplier inspections.
- To periodically check inventory and ensure that it is maintained according to quality requirements.
- To provide inputs to the Warehouse Manager regarding quality of inventory.
- To ensure the verification of documentation and certificates for materials received and dispatched.
- To issue and track all non-conformance reports.
- To coordinate with management for quality improvements.
- Assist in the development of individual KRAs related to Quality Control and Assurance.
Desired Candidate :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Graduate or Post Graduate with ISO Certification