Founder & Principal Consultant at Catalyst Management
Views:373 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Lead - Quality Assurance - FMCG (4-5 yrs)
Quality Assurance - Lead
Job Description :
- To prepare and maintain the company's QA manual and to control and supervise all amendments and revisions.
- To perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company's management.
- To develop, monitor, maintain and amend all internal processes within the company.
- To get the all the necessary certifications for the organization.
- To review vendors- and consultants- QA/QC systems in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- To conduct on-site and off-site contractor, consultant and supplier inspections.
- To periodically check inventory and ensure that it is maintained according to quality requirements.
- To provide inputs to the Warehouse Manager regarding quality of inventory.
- To ensure the verification of documentation and certificates for materials received and dispatched.
- To issue and track all non-conformance reports.
- To coordinate with management for quality improvements.
- Assist in the development of individual KRAs related to Quality Control and Assurance.
Desired Candidate :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Graduate or Post Graduate with ISO Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.