Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Raw Materials Procurement - Steel (10-12 yrs)
To ensure that the best spares, materials are provided across all departments with a focus on improving contract quality, reducing the lead time for execution and saving cost to create value for all the stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible for the entire gamut of activities pertaining to Raw Material Sourcing & Planning.
- Development of a Strategic Sourcing Network and Driving efficiencies in the Raw Materials Supply Chain to gain a competitive edge in the supplier market.
- Negotiating strategic contracts for Raw Material Supply.
- Ensuring continuous availability of raw materials to meet production targets and customer needs.
- Forecasting price & market trends to attain competitive advantage in the supplier market.
- Establish long-term associations with best-in-class vendors/suppliers.
- Evaluation of vendors to measure & improve vendor performance and compliance.
- Stringent compliances to group guidelines, governance, and evaluation of safety & sustainability criteria.
- Benchmarking, Market intelligence, Supplier Relations, Evaluation & Development.
Required Skills and Experience - B.E./B.Tech. Graduate