Lead - Red Mud Utilization & Innovation (8-12 yrs)
Position Title Lead - Red Mud Utilization and Innovation
Grade / Level - M4/M5
Division / Department - Refinery Production
Location - Lanjigarh
- Analyze and benchmark global scenario on bauxite residue utilization and Innovation projects
- Prioritize and implement ideas from benchmarking for Vedanta Limited lanjigarh refinery.
- Establish communication with cement industries for red mud sale.
- Engage in negotiations and establish long term orders for a sustainable red mud disposal.
- Conduct trials and research on red mud to identify various utilization avenues.
- Liaison with government agencies for approvals for utilization of red mud in roads, construction, etc.
- Liaison with railways and other government bodies to reduce red mud disposal cost.
- Prepare reports and proposals including cost and market analysis for red mud utilization in various avenues.
- Prepare SOPs and SMPs related to red mud handling and utilization.
- Train subordinated on red mud properties, utilization avenues and challenges of handling red mud.
- Conduct outreach programs and webinars to increase customer base for red mud utilization.
- Conduct trials and research on red mud to generate value from red mud as it has rare earths, Alumina and Iron oxide
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.