Lead - Research & Development - Lithium Ion Battery (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The incumbent, in the capacity of R&D lead for LI-ION battery, would be responsible for :
- Creating L&D set up
- Cell characterization
- Cell form factor evaluation
- Understanding behavior pattern of different chemistry
- Life cycle estimation under different temperature and load cycle
- Creating behavior models
- Understanding and evaluating different thermal management options
- Prior experience in Statistical modelling, State Diagrams .
- Work experience with AVL, AVRI Kind of agencies
- Exposed to test setups and jigs used for data collection
Education - B.Tech Electronics
Experience - 15 + years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.