Consultant (Search and Selection) at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:806 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - System Engineering - Railway Industry (5-15 yrs)
Main Task :-
- Experience in development of System (Traction Converter, Traction Motors, Auxiliary Converters, Vehicle Control System, TCMS).
- Leading Project development with Agile Process and Waterfall model.
- Experience in various project formal reviews of system, subsystem design and their validation with principle.
- Experience in leading project/product from Technical Bid - Customer Approval - Handover to service team.
- Experience in leading customer requirements - requirement spec - system design spec - subsystem design spec.
- Experience in development of schematics - equipment selection - BOM - wire cutting
- Experience in System Software Architecture - System / Subsystem Software - Software Integration.
- Experience in Customer (RSDO, DLW, Zonal Railways, Railways Depots, Railways Manufacturing Unit) Coordination.
- Experience in supplier (Engineering headquarter, internal factories, External supplier) Coordination.
- Proven track record of cost reduction in new product/ existing development.
- Experience in system engineering (Electrical/Electronics), system integration and handling customer prototype testing/trials.
- Experience of various simulation tools like Simulink, matlab, and or other specific management.
- Significant experience in project planning, resource planning and team management.
- Should have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical or Electronics & Candidate should be from railway /locomotive/rolling stock industry.