Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:127 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Technical Service - Plastics/ Masterbatch (5-10 yrs)
- Technical Service Lead (Plastics/ Masterbatch)
- Resolving customer complaints by providing technical support. Assist in New product development with understanding the requirement of customer with their application. Technical support during the trial of new product developments & resolve the issues. Documentation as per ISO/TS 16949.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for effective quality management with day-to-day team operations.
- Best utilization of Man and Skills.
- New vendor development for incoming raw material, Sub raw material & others for improving product quality & Cost reduction.
- Communicate with marketing for third party testing & new product development.
- Product process audit with validation of products and instruments of QA.
- Providing corrective and preventive actions to minimize defects, deviations, reducing rejection & Scraps.
- Conducting internal QA audit, Attending Customer complaint & Preparing Statistical Quality Control data of products.
- Training program for operator & QA & Preparing SOP's / WIN for process & QA
- Certifications : Application and compliance for international certifications from bodies like FDA, SMETA, FSSC, GRS, ISO etc.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Engineer/master's in science with 5-10 years of experience in Technical Service/ Technical Sales of PP compounds or Masterbatch or polymer industry.
2. Hands-on knowledge of polymer testing.
3. Experience of handling certifications, audits and compliance.
4. Knowledge of Polyolefin applications will be an advantage - extrusion, blowing, moulding.
5. Should be hands-on, willing to take up challenges and a self-starter.
6. Be passionate about the environment.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos .:
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai