Leadership Role - Product Industrialization (15-25 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities
- Lead, coach and develop the Production Industrialization team
- Accountable for the design transfers and manufacturing transfers for all global Mobile Surgery activities (3-4 different factories).
- Lead by example and lead 1 or more design transfers personally.
- Communicate and collaborate with the different stakeholders (e.g. supply chain, business, PMO).
- First time right NPI concerning costs, schedule and quality.
- Manage the business risks relate to Product Industrialization.
- Ensure early involvement in the design process (e.g. by DfMAT).
- Ensure en optimal supply chain for the NPIs in order to serve our customers.
- Participate in the programming team
- Become a lead in the design transfer processes (like APQP, Process Validation) and drive process improvements where required.
- Create and maintain an inclusive and highly engaged team.
You will be a part of :
- The Business Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGTS). This Business delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-ray.
- Within this Business the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing and supply chain process for new products considering people, quality processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper supply chain and manufacturing processes.
- You will report to the global Product Industrialization Leader of IGT Systems in Europe and work closely together with engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality, supply chain, catalog management and manufacturing.
Skills Required :
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
- Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 15+ years experience in the relevant domain.
- Experience in Project Management skills, focused on soft and hard skills.
- Conceptual thinking capabilities
- Hands-on can-do mentality
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (e.g. FMEAs, process validation)
- Understanding of supply chain concepts
- Experience with problem solving techniques
- Very strong communication skills, embrace good documentation practices
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to lead a team of professionals
- Fluency in English language
- A promoter for diversity and inclusion