HR at Gemba Concepts
Views:225 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lean Consultant (3-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
Gemba Concepts, established in 2014, is a Operational Excellence Consulting firm working to optimize operations & improve profitability. Some of our key functional area includes new supplier layout planning & designing, Supply chain stream lining, efficiency improvement and so on.
Though we are a Banglore based company, our uniqueness is in the flexibility to station our team at the clients location and executing the project.
Today we are a team of 20+ member with a customer base of 30+ companies across different sectors such as Auto, FMCG, Textile & Apparel, Engineering etc.
Job Description :
- Evaluate shop floor/business flow condition at customer end.
- Develop strategy for improvement using best manufacturing practices.
- Drive a team of 25 members to deliver on results expected.
- Verify result.
- Design sustenance mechanism.
Desire Candidate Profile :
- Should be master of all concepts of Lean Manufacturing
- Data analytic
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to convince customer
- Good follow up skills
- Client management
- Flexible to travel
- Production planning, Costing, Inventory management, ERP
- Should be able to analyze a problem & provide solution
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of hands-on operations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience in Lean deployment and Kaizen event leadership / facilitation.
- 6 Sigma Black Belt certification a plus or any problem solving tool know-how.
- Extensive Project Management experience and proficiency in Microsoft Project.
- Qualified to train and utilize key Lean / Continuous Improvement disciplines (ie. Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Line Balancing, Visual Management, Lean Daily Management, 5S, Kanban, SMED, PFEP, TPM, Heijunka, Problem Solving, FMEA, etc.).
- Outstanding facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-directed, well organized and have good follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without direct authority.
- Solid PC skills including proficiency in all MS Office application.