Lean Consultant at Gemba Concepts
Views:595 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lean Consultant/Lean Engineer (3-8 yrs)
Job Requirement :
- Should be a master of lean concepts.(TPS & Lean Manufacturing)
- Should be able to perform assessment of current state, prepare road map and resource plan to improve productivity in future state, service and culture across the organization.
- Should be able to perform Value Stream Mapping, Inventory control methods (Including Kanban), Continuous Improvement (Kaizen), Production Planning (Pull System), Capacity Planning, JIT,SMED, Line Balancing, Single Piece flow, Standardized work, Takt time calculation, Cycle time reduction, OEE improvement and Manpower Planning.
- Should be able to perform data analytics using MS Excel including pivot tables and other data analytics tools etc.
- Basic Knowledge / experience of AutoCAD is must (Preferable for line layout design).
- Should be able to calculate cost savings or do costing in-terms of output, cost / unit, cost / kg, cost / man etc.
- Should be able to perform Root Cause & Problem-Solving Techniques, PDCA approach, Visual Management, 5S etc.
- Knowledge of basic QC tools including 7 QC tools, FMEA, 8D, Fishbone diagram, why-why analysis, Poka-Yoke, SPC etc.
- Knowledge of Supply chain management & Warehouse management will be preferred.
- Knowledge of TPM, TQM & Six Sigma will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Will be designing project plan, resource plan, Gantt chart including timeline with milestones and infographics(visual dashboards) in power point presentation.
- Will be defining, tracking & reporting project KPIs by ensuring high level communication to senior management.
- Will be performing client management, project management and team management simultaneously.
- Will be scheduling client meeting & followup regarding deployment strategies.
- Coaching & mentoring team mates and client team on lean manufacturing approach.
- Deployment of lean tools as per project proposal required for future state.
Soft Skills :
- Maintains good interpersonal and collaborative skills to engage strategically with peers and other senior executives of firm and to maintain a solid network for effective team work and knowledge sharing.
- Willingness in frequent shop floor observations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage conflicts.
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations basis client station.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should possess strong negotiating skills and influencing skills.
- Willingness to overachieve targets at all times.
Software Skills Required :
- MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, AutoCad
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E/B.Tech - Industrial Engineering /Mechanical Engineering.
- Masters on relevant field is preferred.
Perks and Benefits :
- Salary hike and Incentives basis performance on deliverables.