Liaison Architect (5-6 yrs)
We are looking for candidates with expertise in handling liaison works from real estate, construction & contracting companies, infra companies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assisting in the streamlining and process implementation for all the legal aspects, govt. permissions and community management for all locations
- To coordinate with all the consultants, architects and government officials and get the required approvals
- He / she will have to provide and assist the consultants to upload the documentation for approvals and coordinate with the government officials for all the approvals.
- To understand the regulations, various policies, changes or amendments in bye-laws with approval of plans
- To coordinate with the design team for providing inputs from regulatory approval point of view.
- To prepare municipal plans for submission in authority for obtaining approvals
- Have executed building approvals
- Must have an updated thorough knowledge of various building norms, material specifications, market costing & basic knowledge of Services (Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC works) and overseeing all relevant data on the same coming from sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the liaison drawings meet the required permissible FAR for any category project.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may independently perform advanced technical assignments of various complexities within approved schedules and budgets.
- Performing basic architectural/engineering calculations.
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
- Checking correctness of drawings as per local Municipal norms, design co-ordination with external consultant is a must.
Must Have Skill Set :
- 5-6 years of prior liaisoning experience for residential/ commercial/mixed use projects
- Excellent drafting skills on AutoCAD/ Autodesk Revit
- Efficient architectural and interior design knowledge
- A deep understanding of existing bye-laws and building codes.
- Should be a retired AE/JE in the MCD in the past
What We Provide :
- Informal work style, start-up culture
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Equal opportunity employer
- Pay scale - best in industry
- When you join our firm, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity.
- Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to - make amazing happen- in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.