Senior HR Executive at Swift Placements
Views:296 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Licensing Engineer - Petrochemical Industry (9-20 yrs)
B.Tech/M.Tech in CHEMICAL ENGG
1. Most of the time candidate will be at client side supporting them on new project/plant commisioning which can be any where across the world. So candidates should be open to travel anywhere across the world for a period of 1-3 months.
2. Rest of the time candidate can to work from home at his preferred location, client is flexible in terms of location.
3. Experience in "UNIPOL" process technology is Mandatory.
4. Experience of Petrochemical /Refinery plant
5. Ability to explain concepts and teach others important skills needed to operate a Petochemical plant
6. Experience in the petrochemical Industry
7. Plant startup experience
8. Polyolefin experience
Duties and Responsibility :
Position : Licensing Engineer
Location : Mumbai / Other
Reporting : Sr. Manufacturing Technology Manager (USA)
i. Assist in the manufacturing support and construction reviews for new plants.
ii. Respond to inquiries from Licensee concerning operational issues which they face during project execution of their project.
iii. Help Licensee plan startup and commission activities
iv. Support Engineering Reviews and participate in HAZOP Reviews during Basic Engineering Design or Detailed Design
v. Assist in training of Licensee personel
vi. Review Safety procedures
vii. Perform process control logic checks
viii. Assist Licensee in carrying out the warranty test runs
ix. Provide on-site support for troubleshooting or to improve operational performance
x. Assist during new catalyst trials
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.