Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Private Ltd
Views:768 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Licious - Executive Assistant to CEO (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Completes a broad variety of administrative and Business oriented tasks for the CEO including :
- Managing an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondences that is sometimes confidential, arranging agendas and preparing for customer facing or internal events.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Directors schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates on behalf of the CEO, with internal constituents, customers and partners on matters related to Director's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal staff; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities following up appropriately.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda, minutes of senior management team meetings, off-sites and all- staff meetings.
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders, employees & customers.
- Assists in personal work, event management of Director.
Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's degree from tier 1 institute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Planning, organizing and Project Management skills.