Human Resource at Licious
Views:1483 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Licious - Plant Head/Production Manager - Food Technology (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Licious is looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous Plant Head, who's hyper excited about performance & has sense of deep ownership and responsibility.
- At Licious, the TEAM is building India's 1st consumer tech food brand and the category we've chosen to disrupt, to start with, is the Fresh Meats and Gourmet category.
- This category is one of the largest consumer categories in India's retail landscape & offers tremendous opportunities to create a world class brand in India.
Position : Plant Head / Production Manager
Location - Medchal, Hyderabad
Meat Processing Experience Preferred
- This position will have overall responsibility of supervising, planning, and directing the meat production of Chicken, Red Meat & Sea Food on various individual production lines/areas to produce products safely and consistently within quality specifications.
- This position will supervise and coordinate activities of production supervisors to meet production needs and ensure efficient operation of their assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive supervisor's relations, training and developing skills and teamwork of supervisors, ensuring department operates within compliance of HACCP and ensuring all compliance with facility safety rules and company policies.
- Will oversee supervisor training and development to ensure a quality product is produced at a competitive cost.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities :
- Lead production teams to meet short- and long-term goals.
- Understand Product Yield and should be able to devise the system to maintain the same.
- Ensure team member compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Enable teams to complete all required meetings on time; facilitate regular team meetings
- Collect, monitor, and report statistical data and an analysis of the data within specified time frames
- Good understanding of Packing material
- Good Understanding of RM - Sea Food, Chicken and Red Meat
- Should be able to handle RM & FG Stores and their receipt and dispatches.
- Should be able to coordinate with front end operations for FG timely dispatches.
- Identify maintenance challenges and able to get preventive maintenance done on time.
- Comprehend Customer feedback/complaint and should be able to resolve the same through proper channel and system.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, their root causes, and solutions to correct them within a team-based work environment
- Evaluate team member performance and assist team members- performance improvement, accountability, and advancement through effective goal-setting, feedback, and training.
- Assist with plant process improvement projects
- Support and contribute to the achievement of facility goals for safety, people, quality, cost-savings
- Knowledge of and ability to work with computer programs such as Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent attendance, personnel and safety record.
- Good understanding of fundamental labor and waste control.
- Ability to delegate responsibility.
- Ability to absorb and manage increasing responsibilities and excel in a leadership position.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing methods, process improvements, problem-solving techniques and procedures.
Required Skiils :
- Bachelor's degree or Food Technologist with an Experience of at least 6-8 year experience in a meat processing facility will be given preferences.
- Must be computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Supervisory experience in a team-based environment.
Additional Skiils :
- Familiar with HACCP, SSOP, GMPs. Must have the ability to write reports & business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.