Human Resource Recruiter at LINCODE LABS
Views:39 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lincode - Automation Engineer - C/Python (0-2 yrs)
- Python/C Programming
- PLC and PLC Programming(Siemens Preferred)
- Knowledge of Robots and Programming
- Field Wiring Knowledge
- Knowledge in Sensors, Motors, Pneumatics Etc. preferred
- Knowledge in IoT hardware and communication
- Good Customer Management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Willingness to travel on site
- B1 visa candidate Preference
- Highly Motivated, Creative and a Team player
- Education in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
- 0 - 2 years Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- position is responsible for automation projects from the proposal phase, basic/detailed engineering up to commissioning.
- Responsibilities include understanding requirements, developing capabilities, and deployment of automation projects
- Technical contact person for our customers
- Develop application-specific solution concepts
- Work in agile, international and interdisciplinary teams
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: - 340,000.00 - 700,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus
- Vaccination Mandatory.
Ability to commute/relocate: Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you any active visa?
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)