Senior Consultant at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:138 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Line In-charge - PET Bottle Recycling Wash (8-15 yrs)
Co. to be based at West Africa, manufactures of textiles materials. Co. is manufacturing a large variety of recycling, non-woven, and PSF materials.
Education Qualification: B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: Candidate must have 10+ years of exp. in PET bottles, recycling textile industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have to plan and undertaking maintenance.
- Candidates have to diagnose the faults and responding breakdowns.
- The candidate should have to supervise engineering and technical staff.
- The candidate must have ensured safety legislation.
- The candidate has to be creating maintenance procedures.
Candidate Job profile :
1. Candidate should have qualified with B.E. /B. Tech with Mechanical Engineering.
2. Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in the textile industry to handling washing line mechanical maintenance operations of PET bottles and recycling textile industry.
3. Candidate should be able to handle maintenance and production of wash line independently with spare and raw material inventory control.
4. Candidate will be in charge of wash plant and will be assisted by local well-trained process and maintenance engineers.
5. Candidate has to plan maintenance in various activities related to planning to get maximum production with optimum efficiency i. e. reduce breakdowns in production time, daily checks, preventive maintenance, lubricating the machines.
6. Candidates have to proactively identify areas of obstruction/ breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipment's through an application or troubleshooting tools.
7. Candidates have to ensure all machines are working well by conducting timely checks.
8. Candidates has must be from a Textiles industry background.
Desirable Profile :
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Team working skills.
Age limit: 33-38 years