Recruitment Associate at LineupX.com
Views:146 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Line Manager - CNC (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
The person in this role will be responsible for a Production Line. She/he will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in her/his area. She/he will be coordinating with the Area managers and supervisors for ensuring that production targets are met. She/he will also be responsible for flowing up/down relevant communication as and when required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for SQCDPME for a production line
- Tracking all KPIs for the respective line and ensure timely communication of risks/deviations
- Ensure optimum utilization of machines and manpower within the production line
- Manpower Shift planning and ensure attendance, approval for absenteeism/leaves
- Connect with the team for achieving daily goals
- Sound knowledge in machining Centre, machining process, tool selection, work holding system, cycle time reduction
- Identify process improvements and track actions to implement the same to achieve cost/quality goals.
- Co-ordinate with common line functions to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity reporting and action plans closure.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of operators for products and processes
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Participate in audits to ensure that processes are compliant and being practiced