Delivery Manager at LinkEZ Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:288 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
LinkEZ - Product Manager - Manufacturing (7-12 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a multi-faceted platform that automates and digitizes manufacturing, warehousing and QC processes.
- You will be part of a growing company where you will be able to test and expand your skills by participating in a dynamic and very competitive market.
- You will lead cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products & micro-services that offer delightful customer experience and capture significant market share.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, an effective communicator, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver.
- You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work smoothly.
- You will also be the Client facing Single Point of Contact and the Subject Matter Expert for all Customer related issues and tasks.
- Single handedly manage the product roll outs with extensive coordination with the internal software, hardware and deployment teams.
- Document client and internal communications, change requests, custom requests to track and manage in roll out and support phases.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Inward facing, similarly understand the needs, identify and fill product gaps and aggregate ideas that improve performance and productivity
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product positioning strategies in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Undertake User-Level product testing. Build, support & guide QA teams to ensure a high quality of user experience is maintained across all products
- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Produce comprehensive documents that can be used by the development team to code, and QA team to write test cases.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Graduate with good communication skills and must have prior experience building, deploying and supporting roll outs of products/platforms for the manufacturing industry.
- Project management.