Delivery Manager at LinkEZ Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:259 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
LinkEZ - Service Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Essential duties and responsibilities :
Product Support :
- Provide installation, repair and maintenance support for LinkEZ's systems at client locations.
- Support is provided to the customer remotely by phone, internet and by on-site visits, as determined by the machine status or customer requirements.
- Promoting the highest level of customer satisfaction through the timely response to customer calls, clear and effective communications, professional appearance, and efficient repair/maintenance activities.
- Self-management of schedule and work priorities to ensure that urgent customer requirements are addressed timely and customer satisfaction is optimized.
- Accurate and clear reporting and documentation of work activities are to be completed per Service Reporting Protocol.
- Appropriate care of parts inventory and prompt return of replaced parts that are required to be returned to the LinkEZ stock for processing.
- Appropriate management and timely completion of Timesheets and expense reports incurred in the field service of LinkEZ's systems.
- Assist in the development of service documentation, in conjunction with the LinkEZ Customer Service team.
- Assist in the training of further Customer Support staff and customer on site personnel with respect to maintenance and service activities, as required.
- Assist in identification and development of Field Support tools and test equipment.
- Learn and apply all LinkEZ internal policies and processes.
Product Development :
- Provides feedback to the Internal development and support teams on improvements.
- Assist in the development, documentation, and testing of services and design updates to the product.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of field support, engineering or manufacturing experience with high technology IT/ electrical/ electronic products. Prior work experience with a OEM would be a plus. NTTF a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with electronic test equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good H/W and S/W computer skills, including network knowledge and the use of standard office software programs including spreadsheet, word processing and email applications. Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
- Experience in basic use of Windows-based computer hardware, software, and networking would be an advantage.
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in local language and English.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer relations skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Team player - ability to work well in a close team environment.
- Must be comfortable with extensive travel ( 50% travel time ), sometimes on short notice, and occasional after- hours support requirements. On rare occasions, you may be away from your home base for multiple weeks and may be asked to travel internationally.
Physical Requirements :
- The employee must routinely lift and/or move physical inventory, tools and test equipment.
- The employee occasionally is required to climb ladders, kneel, or crouch as required during servicing of equipment.