LiquiLoans - Executive Assistant To Director (4-6 yrs)
About the Company:
LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The LL platform provides consumer loans and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners and Marquee Angel Investors.
Our organization is an early stage well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services. Ours would be a one stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India's one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes!
It is the first P2P lending platform rated by ICRA and assessed by CRISIL.
LiquiLoans has been growing at a rapid pace and in a span of 4 years it has become one of the top players in the fintech industry. It is managing a loan book over 1000 crs. with lowest NPA%.
For more details logon to www. Liquiloans.com
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Required Skills & Qualification
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills